Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day Thirty - Weds 28th of Sept

Lucy and I caught the bus today for the first time. This is a photo of her sitting on the bus. We rode into town to attend a dance session for toddlers. It is by donation and anyone can attend. Lucy loved dancing around and I wish I had gotten more photos. The photos below are a little dark but you can see the upstairs studio where we go.


This is a photo of what we see every time we drive up the hill to our house. We can see the mountains and you can see some snow on the top of the mountain already.
Leah has early close on Wednesdays. We decided to drive down to some outlets that are about half an hour from our house. This is a view of the drive down.
We stopped at a chocolate shop. You can see Lucy loving her chocolate lollypop.
Leah got a caramel chocolate apple. You can see she is excited. After the photo though Leah had a little bit but didn't like it...too sweet. It was yummy though.

The biggest peanut butter cup I have ever seen. It lasted a few days and was so yummy.

1 comment:

  1. How could you not like those apples - I ate so many of them when there on our holiday. Whenever anyone is going I tell them to try the apples.

    ReplyDelete