
Ward has half a day on Weds at Uni so we get to hang out which we love. It was a bit of a rainy cold day. Lucy loved helping Ward sweep up all the leaves. The leaves are falling so fast now. I love seeing the change in seasons.

Leah also finishes early on Weds. Normally we try and go the the park but because it was such a miserable day we all stayed in. Leah had bought a jewellery making kit when we went up to Canada. While I quilted Leah made jewellery. It was really nice to sit close and chat as we created.

I finished my house quilt Sharon helped me design when I was in Medford. I love this quilt.
Later we went to Value Village. It is a second hand store and is huge. We love shopping there because everything is still in pretty good condition and we can afford it there. It has been really handy for buying winter clothes and jackets.
No comments:
Post a Comment