We got to hang out with Naomi and Manly today. First we went to the shops so I could get a few things I wanted to mail back to people at home and then onto an indoor jumpy castle place. We met Aunty Debbie there as she was looking after 3 children she babysits for. It was great and Leah had a great time going on with Lucy. Lucy had a great time too. Ward drove down in the afternoon and Lucy was very happy to see him after being away for 4 days without him. Aunty Debbie offered to watch Manly and Leah and Lucy so we could all go to the movies. Naomi and I went to the movie 'The Help' I had read the book a week before and had really wanted to see it. It is a great movie but I am glad I had read the book as well. It was a great day being with family. Lucy loves playing with Manly. Aunty Debbie took some photos of them playing in the bath but have kept those ones off the blog. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment