Friday, October 14, 2011

Day Fifty Eight - Weds 26th of Oct

It was about 4 degrees this morning when we walking Leah down to the bus stop. I rugged Lucy up, she looked too cute.
Lucy loves doing anything with Leah.
Leah has early close on Wednesdays. We decided we should drive up to Mount Baker to see snow. We have been told we should go up as soon as possible before the road gets to dangerous to drive on. The photo above is of Lucy reading her book on the drive up.
I love seeing the trees change colour.
You can see the Mountain with snow on it in.

The trees with snow as we got higher. Ward did a great job of driving up.
The car registers the temperature outside.
Then it said ice.
Having snow fun. We had so much fun. It was freezing. Ward and I didn't have gloves.

I love this photo.


Throwing snowballs.

Beautiful snow angel.




This is a house decorated for Halloween just around the corner from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment