Friday, October 14, 2011

Day Fifty Five - Sun 23rd of Oct

We had church this morning and Lucy was really good in Sacrament meeting but wasn't happy to go to nursery. I stayed a bit longer with her today and she seemed happier when I picked her up. The sun came out in the afternoon and we had to take advantage of it so we went to the Whatcom Falls park. The golden tree was just beautiful and as we drove in leaves were falling. Leah said it was like the trees were welcoming us. We had so much fun.


We walked to see the ducks. Leah was running and Lucy follows anything Leah does. Lucy has a unique run. It is like she is twisting her hips at the same time.
I loved this photo it is like a postcard.
Lucy kept grabbing her nose.

My beautiful girls. I am extremely blessed!!
The girls played for ages on the slide. Lucy really as no fear when it comes to slides.




Lucy out on the patio. She loved being able to get outside in the sunshine. After dinner we skyped Mum and got to catch up with her.

Leah was sitting in the chair reading her book and Lucy started piling the cushions on top of her. I don't know her reasoning for it. But it was pretty funny. Ward gets home tomorrow and we can't wait. We have missed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment