Friday, October 14, 2011

Day Fifty One - Weds 19th of Oct

This was the view from the top of our hill this morning when I took Ward to uni. It was so foggy you couldn't see the bottom of the hill.

This was the road leading to our house. It was 9:15am in the morning.
Lucy and I went to Mothers group this morning. Lucy loved playing on the bike and pushing herself off to go over the bumps.
Lucy with my help made 2 pumpkins. One for Leah and one for herself.



Ward and I bought these kittycat ears for Lucy. She actually like wearing them and started to copy me making the 'meow' noise.
Leah and I going for our walk. We decided to find the trails which lead to the bottom of Alabama Hill first and then to walk up Alabama Hill on the way home.

I love the houses around here, they are full of character.
We saw these beautiful red berries on a tree.
This is the view from the bottom of Alabama Hill. Leah and I walked all the way to the top. We live just over the peak.

This is our view from the top. I was so proud of Leah.
A house decorated for Halloween.
When Leah and I reached the bottom of Alabama Hill we stopped into the Little Bugs second hand children's store and bought this monkey costume for Lucy. We also found some running sneakers for Leah and a bike helmet for Leah so now she can start riding to school with her friend Joe and his younger brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment