Friday, October 14, 2011

Day Fifty - Tues 18th of Oct

Lucy and I went to TotnTikes today. I do feel really good when I come out of there and the more I go the more confident I am.

Leah and I went for one of a walks in the evening. It started to get dark and as we were getting closer to home, Leah spotted the 3 deer across the road. I had to take photos but as I did the Mum deer came closer and Leah started to get quite nervous. The camera wasn't working real well but Leah realised that the Mum deer had crossed the road and was getting closer. Leah wasn't very impressed with me and I must admit it was a bit nerve wrecking when I saw how close the Mum was.
The funniest part was as we walked away I looked back and said to Leah run the Mum deer is coming after us. I have never seen her run so fast. (It must be the Shortland in me)
I haven't been able to upload the photo yet but it is on my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment