Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day Seventy Three - Thurs 10th of Nov

Today was a stay at home day. Our car was in being serviced so we were stuck at home. At least it wasn't raining today which is a good thing. Apparently it was going to be the last fine day for awhile. Lucy and I went for a walk around the neighbourhood. We nearly came face to face with a stag. We both came around the corner around the same time. I thought it would be better to walk the other way.
I worked on Mitchell and Jessie's baby quilt. I finished the top today and now just have to get all the layers together.
Leah performed with the choir today at the Veteran's Day assembly. Unfortunately I couldn't go because we didn't have our car and it was right during Lucy's sleep. That is the downer to not having family close by. Leah said she felt so proud to be there and to honour the veterans.

BIG NEWS - Leah ran 5 kms today at her Girl on the Run afterschool program. So proud of her!!!

Also I found out that Bec Godfrey had her baby girl so I stayed up till midnight to be able to call her. Can't wait to get back to cuddle Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment