
We love to go for Sunday afternoon walks and as we were getting closer to home we saw 3 deer grazing near the club house.

The Mother deer in the trees.


Ward made a roast for dinner. He was very proud of it and to be honest it was delicious. I said it would be better than Grandma Harris roast but Leah said no it couldn't beat a Grandma Harris roast.


After dinner and her bath Lucy laid down on the couch and cuddled her dolly.

I was chatting to Sarah Hough on facebook and she had put up some family photos. I showed Lucy the photo of Levi and she kissed the screen. It is nice to know she remembers her friends.
The photos and videos haven't uploaded in the right order but we got some great photos and videos of our Sunday afternoon walk. We love to go on Sunday afternoon walks. Leah loves to take her bike and Lucy likes to hold Ward and my hands. Lucy isn't really talking full words yet but seems to have her own language.
No comments:
Post a Comment