Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day Sixty Six - Thurs 3rd of Nov








Today I left for Medford Oregon to go and stay with Sharon and Jim. I was really excited but nervous about leaving the girls, especially Lucy as she hadn't been well. I had to wake up at 5am to get ready to catch the shuttle down to the Seattle airport.
Ward took photos of Lucy playing while they waited to pick Leah up from the Girls on the Run after school class.
Once they had picked Leah up they went straight over to the dentists office to trade in the extra lollies Leah as going to give in. The photo below shows what Leah received from trading in her lollies. The lollies then get sent over to the troops.

This is the plane that I had to fly in to Meford. It had 2 seats on either side. Teeny tiny. Sharon picked me up from the airport and we went and had some lunch at a little bakery. We then went over to a store called Harry and David's. They make a whole bunch of different things. Chocolates, Baked goods, fruits. We went on a tour of their factories.
Making the popcorn mix which is so yummy.
Making cinnamon buns.

Fruit cakes.
At the end of the tour you get a little box with some biscuits and chocolates. On the way home we stopped at Macy's and I got some new makeup and then home where we relaxed at home for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment