Friday, October 14, 2011

Day Fifty Seven - Tues 25th of Oct


Ward came back from Florida Monday night and this morning he gave the girls the gifts he bought them. He bought Lucy this cute outfit with Minnie Mouse on it. Lucy quite likes dressing up.
I was on the computer and Lucy came shuffling along the floor, on her back eating her pumpkin biscuit.

Ward got Leah a Disney pen, pencil and a notebook.
In the afternoon Lucy and I went to the Highland Care Center, which is a residential home for elderly people. The Center puts on trick or treating for the Mum's group I am a member of. The elderly people love to see the children dressed up. Lucy dressed up as a Bumble Bee.
This is Lucy with her friend Josiah.
Lucy walking the halls. At first she wasn't very sure of going into the people's rooms and taking lollies but trust me by the end she had no fear at all. It was so nice to see the smiles on the people's faces and talk to them. All of them were so nice and welcoming. I think a couple couldn't understand my accent. I was asked if I was from South Africa and England.

Lucy's lolly haul. She loved all the lollypops. After Lucy had 2 then I managed to pack the rest away.

No comments:

Post a Comment