Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day Thirty One - Thurs 29th of Sept




I joined the YMCA here in Bellingham. It is great only $40 for us all and we have unlimited access to the pools, gym and classes. They run a totentikes aerobics class on Tues and Thurs. Mums get to go exercise and the kids play around us. Before the class Lucy and I went swimming in the little pool together. You can see in one of the photos there is a window from the foyer into the pool which was a bit daunting at first but you forget about it after awhile. It was great and Lucy loved the pool and swimming around. We then went upstairs to the aerobics class.
That night was Leah's open house at her school. I have made a collage of photos from her school. Her Teacher is Mrs Niles. She is a little pocket rocket, full of energy and enthusiasm. Leah had to show us around the class. Leah has made some great friends with really nice parents who are really friendly and welcoming. Leah auditioned for the choir on her first day of school and made it. I am really proud that she is settling in so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment