Today was Dad's birthday and Scott had the day off. Dad, Grandpa, Scott and Leah went out shopping in the morning and we stayed back because Kaitlyn had school. Lucy and I walked Kaitlyn to school as it was walk to school day. Well I walked and they rode in the pram :) We then met the boys and Matthew in Salt Lake for lunch. We went to Tocanos a brazillian themed restaurant. They sing to the birthday people and as it was Grandpa's birthday just the week before Grandpa got to stand up too. Grandpa even played the tamborine. After lunch we went to shops to have a look around. It was really rainy outside. That evening Tamara and I took the girls home and they made a birthday cake for Dad and decorated it. Once the kids were in bed we played a game of Farkel. It is a fun game and I am slowly getting the hang of it. Leah caught on really quick and loves it.
Happy birthday Dave - how fun to be with your Dad for it too!!! Good times...good times!!!
ReplyDelete