The girls found the stickers today.
Today was my birthday. Leah stayed home because she wasn't feeling the best. I had Lucky Charms cereal for breakfast and then I got to open the present Becky sent over with Dad. I can't believe I managed not to open it for so long but I was really happy that I did. I got a Donna Hay magazine and lipgloss and cadbury chocolate. I then had to get to work because the owner of the house was coming by Weds to see the house. So cleaning on your birthday is a bummer but I got to spend the day with the girls.
As we were eating lunch Leah looked out the window and saw 2 deer walking behind our house.
Later that night we went to Olive Garden for dinner. The food was really nice. When we got home we had cake and ice cream. We didn't have any candles so we just stuck matches in the cakes and lit them.


My flowers that Leah got for me. We don't have a vase so we improvised.
No comments:
Post a Comment