Friday, October 14, 2011

Day Forty Six - Fri 14th of Oct

This morning I woke up me a migraine and thank goodness Ward has Friday off of Uni, so while I stayed in bed, Ward got Leah off to school and played with Lucy. He got this photo of Lucy in his shoes. Lucy loves trying to get anyone's shoes on. You can see she is really proud of herself.

Once I felt better I took Ward and Lucy to the cafe 'Time in Play' Lucy loves playing there and it was fun for Ward to get to see her playing. She really loves the slides and is never frightened to go down.
Ward and I have been quite good and haven't had donuts here in Bellingham. Well we caved today and stopped at this little red building that said Donuts on the side. We weren't too sure about it but it was so nice inside and the lady behind the counter said her husband had been baking donuts for 40 years. Anyway I tried a pumpkin donut. I wasn't sure what it would be like but it was DELICIOUS!
Leah and I went for one of our walks this afternoon. We were gone for about an hour. We just get lost in our adventures on the trails. We never really know which way we will go or where we will end up.

Leah loved this leaf.

This is a house we found on the way home. Some people really get into Halloween. It is really quite fun and we are looking forward to it.

I love this view on our walk. I would love to live in one of the houses on the bay.

After dinner Leah and Lucy were playing and Leah put this little material bag I had made on Lucy's head. She loved running around the house with it on her head. She is such a little show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment