I was so happy today, I got a parking spot in the the YMCA carpark which is free. I was so excited I had to take a photo. It is free to park in here when you visit the YMCA but there is hardly ever any spots in there. As you can see a car 'George', we love him and Lucy is happy. Lucy was happy to go swimming today at the Y before we went up to the TotenTikes aerobics class. Lucy loves swimming and the pool is heated to a really nice temperature. Because it wasn't so rainy today I had the idea to go for a picnic for dinner. I looked up parks in Bellingham and found one on the bay. Lucy and I picked Leah up from 'Girls on the Run' and then Ward from the Y and put in the address for the park into our GPS, 'Georgie' Well after a really long drive we ended up on an Indian Reservation obviously not the right address. We drove all the way back to town to realise we were about 5 minutes from the park when we picked Ward up from the Y. When we got to the park it was freezing!! The weather is funny here it can be rainy but not cold or sunny and cold. We decided to stay just for a play and then go home and have dinner. It was beautiful on the bay. Leah and I went for a walk after dinner. I just love being outdoors here. It is so fresh and the air is so clean. I love my walks with Leah, we really get to have great chats. I love the fact that she is enjoying 'Girls on the Run' it is a great program. I was thinking it would be great to have a program for girls like this back in Australia and I was thinking my friends Debra and Helen from work would be the best people to run it. They are such good examples of being healthy and positive. I miss them alot.
No comments:
Post a Comment