Ward and I both forgot today and I remembered after Leah had gone to school it was our 6th wedding anniversary. It was nice that Ward has Fridays off so we did get to spend the day together. This family of deer came visiting behind our house today. I love it when the deer come behind our house.


Lucy found a safe place on the chairs reading her Dora books while Ward and I cleaned the house. After we had cleaned the house Ward came with me to some Holiday Bazzars. I love all the craft fairs and holidays bazaars this time of year and I love that Ward is willing to come with me. We were really hoping for snow today but none came. When we drove about 20 minutes from Bellingham to a town called Ferndale they had snow. It is so pretty.
Our church had a dessert concert that night. Ward and I made a pavlova for the first time. It was a Donna Hay recipe. We took the pavlova and we came 2nd out of 24 desserts.


No comments:
Post a Comment