
This quilt reminds me of an artist that I love,
John Cartwright. Sharon helped me pick the greens and blues yesterday and today she taught me how to do paper piecing which turns out to be quite fun. Below is the my first panel completed.

Today Sue, Sharon and I went to a quilt show, a church bazaar where I got some yummy almond rocha and a craft fair. It was loads of fun and we had fun altogether. For dinner that night we had biscuits and gravy which we don't have in Australia and they are so yummy. We also had Aunt Betty's apricot and plum jam with it- YUMMO!!! so good. After dinner we played the golf card game again. I actually ended up winning both games. It was so much fun hanging out with them all and my trip went way too fast.
Ward, Leah and Lucy drove down to Aunty Debbie's and Leah and Ward went to the movies while Aunty Debbie watched Lucy.
No comments:
Post a Comment