Today was a good day. I am getting more and more use to driving around on my own - well with Lucy as well. I went to the YMCA for a Mummy and Me work out class called 'TotnTikes' All the Mums set up their steps in a circle and then the kids play in the middle. It is great because it is relaxed and if you need to stop to help your child you can. That is on every Tues and Thurs so I will be going to that.
The two photos are of Ward's shoes that Lucy had put in the cupboard without him knowing. He went to go out and couldn't find his shoes anywhere. Lucy had put them in the kitchen cupboard. The other photo is of Lucy snuggling with Leah. We are getting ready for scripture reading and Lucy loves sitting with Leah while we read. Our goal is to finish the Book of Mormon by the time we have to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment