Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day Seventeen - Thurs 15th of Sept

The photos are a bit back to front for today's post but oh well, I am still getting the hang of this blog thing. We had a bit of a lazy day today which was kind of nice. Leah caught the bus again and I actually got photos of her getting off of the bus today. I am allowed to take photos of her getting off of the bus as she is the last student to get off so I won't embarrass her. It was pretty cold today only 15 degrees and it isn't even winter yet. Those of you who know me pretty well will know I don't own a jumper and even in winter in Perth I don't really wear one but here I have started looking. I was actually pretty cold. Ward and I tried to organise flights and hotels for anything else we want to do while we are here. We are going back down to Utah for conference and to see my Grandpa who is turning 90 years old. We also will be going back down to Oregon for Thanksgiving with Sharon, Jim and Aunt Betty. I am planning on going down to Oregon on my home to have fun with Sharon. We are also going to do Disneyland on the way out which will be great.
After Leah came home from school we took her to see the Bellis Fair mall and then went to show her our local grocery store 'Haggens' I even was asked if I wanted paper of plastic. Just for fun I said paper. The guy 'check out chick' s name was 'Kip' You will see in one of the photos the cool car shopping trolley Lucy loves to sit in. We then went home for dinner. It is so nice to eat dinner at home. Some of the photos are of Lucy playing with Leah and her quiet book and then of Ward and Lucy skyping Grandma Harris.








1 comment:

  1. You should get Leah to check out this Dad waving bye to his son each morning...so funny!
    http://waveatthebus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete