Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day Twenty Three - Weds 21st of Sept

I found a Mother's Group to go to today. I ended up finding it after getting a little lost and I was a little bit late but they were all really relaxed and welcoming. There were 2 other new Mums there. I find most people are really welcoming and easy to talk to. One of the new Mums - Jessica was really nice and I think I will try to phone her and meet up again. Lucy absolutely loved playing. It was in a large hall of a church with heaps of climbing toys, slides and trikes. Ward was home from Uni when I got home so I left Lucy and went to the YMCA gym. It is really cool there and I don't feel out of it like I have before in a gym. Leah had early close and was invited to go to the pool by Joe's Mum Debby. Sophia her friend was going too. It was a bit overcast but the kids had a great time and I went down to get to know Debby better and then Sophia's Mum Jen met us later too.
Also Debby had dropped off a bike for Leah to borrow while we are here. It was so thoughtful of them and they had even had the tyre fixed so she could ride it. Lucy loved running after Leah while she rode around. She thought it was the funniest thing when Lucy would ride back her way.





No comments:

Post a Comment