Today was Leah's first day of school. I helped Leah write what her day was like but for me it was exciting and a bit teary. But I always do that on the first day of school no matter how old Leah is. Leah was excited. We dropped her off for the first day. Lucy was puzzled as to why we left sister behind. I think she has loved having all of us together and Lucy always gets upset when sister leaves. Ward and I then went exploring. We found our local grocery store. It is really nice. I bit more pricey than Walmart but it is a nicer place to shop and we got a store card so you get discounts anyway. We then found a second hand baby shop called 'Little Bugs'. It was great. We ended up getting a ride on car, fisher price cars, telephone and cute dress for $20. I didn't bring Lucy that many toys so it she was happy to have different toys to play with.
That afternoon we went exploring Bellingham for a nice park. We found the Whatcom Fall Park and managed to find 2 parks, one for big kids and little kids. We walked long the nature trails again and found the waterfalls. It was great. You will see the photos, so lush and green. Lucy loved running after Leah and Leah loved running and timing herself. It was so nice to get out and about and so peaceful. You feel like you are in a private garden.
Beautiful photo of you and your girls xo
ReplyDelete