Ward here - So I got the chance to go to a Seattle Mariners vs New York Yankees game at Safeco field in Seattle. I left Bellingham at about 4pm and made it there by 545pm. Luke and me then went and grabbed some "Chipotle" an awesome Mexican place. It was the most epic burrito I have ever had. As we drove into the city to see the game it was cool seeing places like the Space Needle and other sporting grounds. Safeco field was awesome, it was like nothing I had ever been to before. Heaps of room to walk around while you were in there, heaps of seating and even with what seemed to be a small crowd it still had a great atmosphere. We were watching Game 3 of the 3 match series which the Yankees were leading 2 - 0, so in essence it was a dead rubber. The game was great, while not high scoring it still seemed exciting. Seattle scored the first run in the 4th inning with the Yankees getting there run in the 7th. The game ended up going to extra innings with Seattle winning 2 - 1 in the 12th inning due to a Luis Rodriguez solo home run. I was pretty tired by the end of it, but totally enjoyed it. I later set out on the drive back to Bellingham, getting home about 1am.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Day Sixteen - Weds 14th of Sept
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment