Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day Eighteen - Fri 15th of Sept - Part Two
















I wanted to do this day in two parts because in the evening we went to a Corn Maze. We took heaps of photos and I wanted to be able to put all of them up. The high school at Lynden which is about half an hour from here had a Corn Maze as their fundraiser. It is a huge corn field that the have created a maze in. You have to negotiate your way around in amoungst these tall corn stalks. It was so beautiful as the sun was slowly starting to go down. Leah lead the way and we had thought we had finished when we came back to the entrance but we hadn't so back in we went and we eventually found our way to the exit. It was heaps of fun and something you don't get to do everyday. One of my good Friends back in Perth, Debra, gave me a good piece of advice before I left, 'If unsure about something, just do it' I remember that and I am trying to find experiences to create good memories. All the corn made me think of my Dad...and I thought he would have loved this.
Here are the photos.


1 comment: