The photos for today are in backward order. So I will write under them.

This was just a cute photo of Lucy trying on Leah's ugg boots not on her feet but on her hands.



This is one of my favourite photos. Lucy always loves seeing Leah after school. She is so excited. We have some video of that as well. Lucy is always sad to see Leah go to school. She just adores her.


Ward is such a nice guy. We looked in the local paper of all the things that are happening this week. Ward pointed out that there was a quilt show. So we went over there. He didn't go in but thankfully there was a playground outside that he took Lucy to. Some of the video later is of Lucy going down the slide. It was the first time on her own. I don't think she was a bit scared. The quilt show was great and I even bought some cheap fabric at the Elephant sale they had. It has been really nice having this time with Ward. We have been with each other everyday since we left and I haven't gotten sick of him yet. I don't know what he would say if I asked him the same question :) I know I will miss having him around during the day when he starts Uni on Monday. Later in the afternoon we went to a Corn Maze...you can read about it in part two of the day.


One of the videos is of me trying to get a photo of a deer that was right by our driveway. Instead I had the video button on.
No comments:
Post a Comment