Unfortunately I have no photos of today. It was a great day but I just forgot to get my camera out. We had the best sleep on Sat night. Our bed isn't that comfortable but at Aunty Debbie's house it was so comfy. We went to Aunty Debbie's ward for church. I think it is the nicest ward we have been to so far. So friendly and welcoming. Lucy went to nursery for the second time and Naomi was the nursery leader so she was happy. Leah was in Aunty Debbie's class for Primary. After church we went to Luke and Naomi's place for lunch. It didn't feel like we were in America anymore being able to sit around and chat.
After we had a quick nap and then had a beautiful dinner. Mum and Aunty Debbie and made a delicious roast and dessert was cherry cheesecake and pumpkin pie Yummo!!!
It was a great weekend we had so much fun being with everyone. It was also nice when we drove home to feel like we were 'home'.
No comments:
Post a Comment