Lucy went to the drop in daycare today while I went up to the gym. It was so cute when I came back she gave a little cheer when she saw me. We then went up to the TotnTikes Mums aerobic class. Lucy tripped on the step and cut her lip poor little thing. It is a great class I would love to find one like that at home. The Mums all workout while the kids play. Mum, Aunty Debbie, Naomi and Manly were coming up at 3pm to visit which we were all excited about. Leah started a girls group called 'Girls on the Run' which focusses on Self esteem, healthy living and team work. We all went and met Leah after school and then drove them to Whatcom Falls Park. For dinner we went to a Mexican restaurant Yummo! I didn't take alot of photos again which was a bummer cause it was beautiful at the park.
It was so nice to be able to show family where we live.
No comments:
Post a Comment