Monday, December 5, 2011

Day One Hundred - Weds 7th of Dec

We took the car to the mechanics today. It has a crickety noise and we wanted to make sure it is in good condition before we sell it. While we were waiting for the car to be looked at Ward, Lucy and I walked to the consignment store near by. I LOVE the consignment stores here and wish we had more in Australia. We found Lucy a Boots/Dora bath toy for $3.

Leah had a half day today as always on a Weds. We all got ready to go down to the clubhouse to play basketball and table tennis. As we were walking down we saw this family of deer. We got so close and the deer were fine until a lady walked by with her dog so the deer went the other way.



Girls getting ready. I love Lucy in the background.
Leah is getting better and better at shooting the ball.

We love having the clubhouse and we are always the only ones there using it.



Lucy's paparazzi shot.
Lucy was so happy to take Boots/Dora to the bath with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment