Monday, December 5, 2011

Day Ninety Nine - Tues 6th of Dec

Ward had his second exam today. This morning Lucy got hold of my eye liner and thought she looked gorgeous with it on her eyes.We are starting to make lists of things we need to do before we leave Bellingham. We cleaned out the car today and put signs up and put it on craigslist. We really need to sell it now before we go. Fingers crossed!!!
Leah helped Lucy put the star on the tree. Leah now has to share the job of putting the star on the tree. I know I have said it before but I really LOVE having a real tree. It smells beautiful.
The Primary President from church came around tonight to visit with Leah for her birthday. I thought it was such a nice idea. She visits with each child on or close to their birthday. She gave Leah a small gift and balloon. Lucy loved the balloon. I love this photo. Lucy loves being with Leah.

Lucy helping to clean the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment