Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 135 - Weds 11th of Jan

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
We went to Universal Studios today. Ward was really looking foward to this as he remembers it was one of his favourite places when he same to the USA with his family as a kid. Not long past the entry gates we saw 'Boots' - Dora. Lucy couldn't believe it. She absolutely loved her. Lucy walked right up and gave her a big hug for the longest time. We ended up seeing Dora another 2 times during the day.


We saw Lucy from 'I love Lucy' she is my favourite.

Lucy loved wearing the 4D glasses for the Shrek 4D show. It was an awesome show.
Ward and Leah at the Simpsons Kwik-e Mart.

There was a Paris set you could walk through. Leah loved it.



While Ward went on the Simpson's ride the girls and I played on the Curious George playground. They had so much fun and I loved watching them love playing with each other.

There is a whole shopping district as you leave Universal. Leah still had some of her hard earned money she had earnt from delivery papers and so she bought herself a fossil bag. Leah was so happy. It was a great day - so so much fun. Can't wait for Disneyland tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Leah I can't wait to see your new bag. I am so jealous! You guys look like you are having so much fun. I wish we were there with you guys. Can't wait to see the rest of your pics. See you soon. Bec

    ReplyDelete