Friday, November 11, 2011

Day Ninety Three - Weds 30th of Nov - Leah's Birthday

Leah's birthday today. She was so excited. I woke up early and laid out all her cards and package. She didn't realise how many cards she had as I had put them away so it was a surprise on her birthday.
We woke her up in the bed and gave her our card, her present was coming later. I had set the table ready for her birthday breakfast, including her crown ready for her to wear.
She loved opening all her cards. It was so nice to see how many people remembered and how loved she was.
All her cards and gifts.
During the day I completed Missy's quilt ready to send.
Ward was home by lunch and we saw a family of deer walk behind our house.


Lucy's new accessory (when she can find them) are Leah's swimming goggles. She looks so funny

The photos are a bit backwards but we took Leah out to dinner after we bought her birthday present and then when we got home we had cake and skyped family in Australia.

Lucy ready to shop for Leah's birthday present. Leah loves shoes and we have said she can only buy one more pair of shoes in America. She really wanted a pair of Vans shoes. So we took her to the mall so she could choose her own pair.
After we got her shoes we took her out to eat (Thanks to Aunty Debbies present to me - a gift voucher to Red Robin) Red Robin is one of Leah and Ward's favourite places to eat. They even came out and sang to Leah for her birthday and gave her an ice cream sundae. I think she had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment